Memorial Day 2017
Summer Learning 2017
Summer Learning (Reading) brochures and schedules are now at the Front Desk of the library! Be sure to sign your children up!!
Touch a Truck
Saturday, June 10 at 10 AM – 12 PM
This is a great family event to enjoy!! Transportation of all kinds and types will be on display for children to explore with their parents. Local drivers can explain the types of vehicles that help them build, transport, and keep us safe! Come on down to King Street Park!!!
Raffle Tickets are available now through Pineknotters for this beautiful Antique Pedal Car Firetruck.
Drawing will be held on Monday, July 10th.
Tickets are: 1 for $1 or 6 for $5
Stop by the library to purchase your today!
Become a "Friend"
What does it mean to be a “friend” of the Library? The friends seek to develop a core of volunteers to energize community support, raise funds through public and private sources, and serve as ambassadors of the library to the community at large.
The major part of our fundraising is through the annual book sale.
Interested in becoming a friend, or finding out more? Forms are available at the library.
Adult Computer Help
Are you an adult, interested in some computer help?
Give us a call, let us know what you need help with,
and we will see if we can help you.
Library Phone Number: 570-473-8201
To log into Overdrive be sure to call the library at 570-473-8201 so that we can add your library card number to the Overdrive database.
Click the link below to go to Overdrive, then:
- Click on the “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Select our library from the dropdown menu and click “GO.”
- Enter your library card number without the zeros.
For complete help with the overdrive app and functions click here.
Our Library Calendar
Our calendar of events highlights all the upcoming programs and happenings at Priestley-Forsyth Memorial Library.
- You can view the calendar by month, week, or as a list of events.
- Clicking on the event often brings up more detailed information.
- On the mini-calendar click on any day for a pop up window of events for that day.
- As always, please feel free to call the library at 570-473-8201, or contact us by email here.